Avoiding YouTube Beef

3hab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So have you ever been told a "Follow back or else I'm following" type comment? Well, I did.
I replied " No thanks, work on your approach, and try again."
Even though i'm setting myself up, I didn't even really insult him.
Then he deletes his comment, and almost immediately two different accounts message
me saying:
"You're trash, give it up"
"Guess you have to start over now"

I look all my videos had 5 thumbs down!!!!( before I had none!)

I made light of the situation and pinned his comment, a few subscribers clowned him, I got him good about morality when his YouTube video was about homelessness, He deleted his video!! LOL!!!
Then I flagged and deleted the messages.

Moral of the story is had I known, I would have just blocked his channel from the beginning and never responded!
This could have been very avoidable, so

AVOID YOUTUBE BEEF< GO VEGAN!!!

~3hab

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I got a troll on my only video about Markiplier, and think ing he was a troll, I decided to troll back, commenting different memes and all stuff, until it got real nasty from his side, which made me delete the whole thread!
And since then I haven´t gotten any trolls, and if I get one, I will just leave it alone!

Reactions: 3hab

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on my mood - I either troll back / delete / ignore / block / spam. I have more fun trolling back though.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Depends on my mood - I either troll back / delete / ignore / block / spam. I have more fun trolling back though.
Sorry to take the thread in a different direction...but I just noticed that you are at 91,000 subs. Pretty close to the silver play button!
You have to promise us that if you get to one million you'll share your channel details :0)

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
For my channel, there was one guy who swearing out of nothing and insulted something on a religious level so I give him a ban and deleted comments. Also, one viewer was asking sub for sub and I said I don`t do this kind of things and he was fine he didn`t do anything else :). However, today I noticed all my videos have 1 dislike, so somebody was active for giving dislikes all over my videos :D.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry to take the thread in a different direction...but I just noticed that you are at 91,000 subs. Pretty close to the silver play button!
You have to promise us that if you get to one million you'll share your channel details :0)
How about this - when i hit 100k subs i will share with you only. Although what I do is not impressive.