Gaming Aussie PS3 Players?

InstantFraps

Now Partnered with Exposure
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Anyone interested in collaborating with us. We mainly do CoD but can expand to a few other games. Preferably Australian as recording is easier with times ect. But if we can make it work than I don't really mind where you're from. Not fussed at sub count (I hope you aren't either) However, I would rather you not be 5 years old!

SomeBloke

Reaction score
G'day my name is nick and im 14 and a bit years old. I live in victoria, play PS3 and I was hoping to join you. I dont have a channel but ive looking for people to do stupid things on youtube with. If you do make money I dont want any of it at all. im not like that. I just want to share my personality on youtube. If not i don't mind at all i was just hoping. :D

Last edited:

InstantFraps

Reaction score
Channel Type
G'day my name is nick and im 14 and a bit years old. I live in victoria, play PS3 and I was hoping to join you. I dont have a channel but ive looking for people to do stupid things on youtube with. If you do make money I dont want any of it at all. im not like that. I just want to share my personality on youtube. If not i don't mind at all i was just hoping. :D
Yeah that'd be great! We're from Victoria to so that's even better! If you wanna leave your psn name we'll add you andgo from there :)

SomeBloke

Reaction score
I have 2 that i use for public and the i use for BO2 is ItsBarneyStinson (I have diamond shotguns) and the other is Some__Bloke_ great names huh. yea so there you go, ill see you on soon. :) Also I do Have a mic, if you were wondering.

SomeBloke

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to know if we were still going ahead with this as you haven't contacted me yet, if not i don't mind i would just like to know an answer. Thanks :)

InstantFraps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey I just wanted to know if we were still going ahead with this as you haven't contacted me yet, if not i don't mind i would just like to know an answer. Thanks :)
Oh sorry about that, we've actually taken a break from YouTube until Ghosts, and we've been playing some GTA lately so probably not, sorry

SomeBloke

Reaction score
Hey its me again. Ive got Cod Ghosts and was wondering if we were still up this collaboration and if so You will have to Add Ferg_Cranked also, I've seen your new videos. They are excellent so far. Thanks :)