Audio

WhitenightMD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, So I've been having trouble with audio not matching up with the videos i'm recording. I'm recording both Audio and video through OBS. When im done recording and check out the playback. Things seem to look great! But once I throw it in to Sony Movie Studio Platinum The audio seems to fall behind. Any idea's or setting suggestions to try?

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you use Vegas pro for instance it's possible to separate audio from video by clicking U or you can buy a microphone/recorder and use both devices independently

Reactions: S_Mielz

WhitenightMD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you use Vegas pro for instance it's possible to separate audio from video by clicking U or you can buy a microphone/recorder and use both devices independently
Thats what I'm probably gonna end up doing. I'm just frustrated because I've made two videos already and had no problems. The only thing that changed is that im using a Blue Snowball instead of the mic built into the Logitech C930. Unless I tinkered with a setting and happened to have messed something up. lol

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thats what I'm probably gonna end up doing. I'm just frustrated because I've made two videos already and had no problems. The only thing that changed is that im using a Blue Snowball instead of the mic built into the Logitech C930. Unless I tinkered with a setting and happened to have messed something up. lol
I think the second option is the best since it gives you a better quality and you can work better that way. There's no doubt that youtubers who plan to make a cool video use it. :)

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I record my audio and video with two programs. I use Audacity for my audio (it's free, and I use this with my Blue Snowball) and then I sync up my video with Handbrake (also free!) I'm not sure if I can link videos on here (I'm new) but there's an awesome tutorial on Handbrake and the correct settings to put them on.