Audio Micro or Epidemic Sound - which one is better?

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello people,
Please share your opinion and/or experience with those two stock audio libraries.
Which one does better for you? Which one has more audio content and which one is better to go with for a long run?

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Epidemic Sound for everything, They have everything I need. I have never tried Audio Micro though.
@RagingLeopardStudios Hello and thanks for your reply and your experience share, actually for me its a bit different - recently, after using Audio Micro, i am trying to jump to Epidemic Sound, but i hardly can get any result when searching song or sound effect by keyword - to me (its my first days of use), in terms of sound material offered, it looks nearly as much usefullness as Youtube Library, just navigation and reviewing songs looks more convenient of course than Youtube Library. Might be i do not know yet how to use search function correctly and the site overall, thats why i wanted some response from you guys to know your own experience and comparison... im not saying its bad library at all, just for me it looks quite useless when comparing to Audio Micro (not enough variety of songs, and expecially sound effects), however Audio Micro has other weird issues like videos gets claimed by AdRev often, also it is very expensive to use comparing to Epidemic Sound, which is single monthly price per channel - subscription based.

Again, im mentioning that its my first days of use Epidemic Sound and i may have not yet understand how to utilise site and its functions to find the songs i need.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I tried both... with Epidemic Sounds I have never had a problem of getting content ID and having to fight for it but with Audio Micro I uploaded one of my time lapse videos and had to do the content id crap and it was a bit annoying to have to do it every single time so I am staying with Epidemic and If I can't find a song I like I just change to youtube library cause sometimes I can find good songs that go with my time lapse videos like I like to call them.

*Note: I did gave credit like it is asked to add in the description.

Reactions: Invisible

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried both... with Epidemic Sounds I have never had a problem of getting content ID and having to fight for it but with Audio Micro I uploaded one of my time lapse videos and had to do the content id crap and it was a bit annoying to have to do it every single time so I am staying with Epidemic and If I can't find a song I like I just change to youtube library cause sometimes I can find good songs that go with my time lapse videos like I like to call them.

*Note: I did gave credit like it is asked to add in the description.
@Shendijiro thanks for your reply, which network you were in (if its not private info what i ask) when you got those claims for Audio Micro songs on your videos? Was it Curse? Did you asked them to help fix this claim? I am wondering if they (networks) do not able to fix these maliciuos Audio Micro claims or they just do not care.

Last edited:

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
@Shendijiro thanks for your reply, which network you were in (if its not private info what i ask) when you got those claims for Audio Micro songs on your videos? Was it Curse? Did you asked them to help fix this claim? I am wondering if they (networks) do not able to fix these maliciuos Audio Micro claims or they just do not care.
Yeah I'm with curse, and well i just fought the claim do the thingy you're are ask to do and the claim was removed when I mention I was with curse and blah blah blah XD