Short Film attention all filmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis Fang

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
I agree as well, while I do enjoy seeing a diverse gaming community here, sometimes I find filmmakers and vloggers like myself, but mostly filmmakers being a little unrepresented. But, seeing that the demographics here are mostly gamers, there's not really much to be done...

Reactions: VesuviusStudios

Scotty_Gunning

The one that wears the cardigans
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
do you only play instruments? because it is more of an edm track
I mainly play instruments, so you might want to look elsewhere. My soundcloud has a few other samples of stuff I do but I can only really play songs on instruments, sorry

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I mainly play instruments, so you might want to look elsewhere. My soundcloud has a few other samples of stuff I do but I can only really play songs on instruments, sorry
alright thanks for trying to help

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am glad there are few film makers. Makes it easier to stand out from the competition! There are so many game channels I don't see how they can all get viewers.

I don't consider myself a film maker but once or twice a year we do a bigger project with a full script. Film does influence my work and we try to put a cinematic quality into our longer videos.

GlassInASalad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm a filmer, videomaker, however you want to say it. I make gaming content as well, but my best quality is my video stuff. I've learned everything on my own though, I'm not in school for film.

Status
Not open for further replies.