Short Film attention all filmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm working on making a film channel. I have a great camera, tripod, and green screen. I really want to learn editing, since I feel it would be more beneficial doing that, rather than wasting my time with gaming.
I would always encourage people to start filming :-D Film is awesome! When you do something just right, you get that feeling where you just feel like jumping up and down for joy!
Plus, if you need some tips on editing, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help :)

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
:) This Really grew over night wow!, maybe if we make a Google doc and shared it to ONLY people who are in the group? And if we find more film makers then we can just add them in! Might work for a little bit at least.

Reactions: ProfKranc

John501

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I personally love filming. Creating something from absolute scratch and then seeing the finished results is a great feeling. It's even better when the rest of the world agree's ;)

Reactions: VesuviusStudios

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The problem is location. I mean you need people there with you to act out on the skits. You can only do so much by yourself, and even so, sometimes for particular angles you need someone to hold the camera when a tripod won't bend that way. I have Paige to help, but for something that would need more people it's hard to find that 3rd or 4th person. That's probably why it's easier to do one person vlogs than a short film with 4 or 5 people.

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The problem is location. I mean you need people there with you to act out on the skits. You can only do so much by yourself, and even so, sometimes for particular angles you need someone to hold the camera when a tripod won't bend that way. I have Paige to help, but for something that would need more people it's hard to find that 3rd or 4th person. That's probably why it's easier to do one person vlogs than a short film with 4 or 5 people.
hehe i have a music video coming up that involves 5 camera men ;)

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
hehe i have a music video coming up that involves 5 camera men ;)
Exactly! And for something like that you need 5 actual people there in the same room with you holding and adjusting all the cameras. It can't be done alone. Compared to vlogging or gaming where you can basically do everything yourself, the lack of being to find 5 other people with as much dedication as you is what stops many film makers.

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
:) This Really grew over night wow!, maybe if we make a Google doc and shared it to ONLY people who are in the group? And if we find more film makers then we can just add them in! Might work for a little bit at least.
I think that's a brill idea :-D

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Exactly! And for something like that you need 5 actual people there in the same room with you holding and adjusting all the cameras. It can't be done alone. Compared to vlogging or gaming where you can basically do everything yourself, the lack of being to find 5 other people with as much dedication as you is what stops many film makers.
its not only a matter of recources its also a matter of how much effort you want to put into something

Reactions: ProfKranc
Status
Not open for further replies.