Attempting to make an entertaining video essay about Spider-man

jumpshark_kev

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I basically want to see if this video holds your interest. The problem I have with a lot of video essays is that they're kind of bland and a lot of them focus on story and characters in a very general sense, so I wanted to go scene by scene and get specific with the analysis, while also keeping it entertaining.

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: Bbuddz

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
It's awesome. Your going places on youtube for sure.
Definitely interesting, informative, and fun. lolz lets get started and you back in the cabinet. Awesome. I am watching just for the comedy. I don't find movie reviews all that interesting, you are great though.

Bbuddz

Reaction score
It held my interest. I think you have enough insightful things to say about many aspects of ten film that the viewer may not have thought of, but find themselves agreeing with. I think you had plenty of comedic moments that keeps the viewer chuckling genuinely (the fall at the intro was cheap but good- I do something similar in one of mine).

I think for people who either feel strongly one way or the other about that movie or movie buffs in general, they’ll find plenty of content there to keep them interested. If they hate the movie there’s plenty you give for them to chew on. If they like that movie, they’re agreeing with you and reliving it while watching.

For what it’s worth I loved that movie and HATE that so many people seem to hate it. It’s really one of my all time favorite super hero movies.

Good job. Interesting stuff. Keep going.

Reactions: fixedsnuffle