Other Atheism doesn't make sense. God argument is stronger!

Reaction score
Hey YTalk,

As you have probably seen through my last posts I am a very political person. Not only do I stand by my political beliefs I am also a bit of a religious nerd too. I LOVE apologetics!

First off I'm not going to go on the basis that "well hey, how can you explain the planets, and our solar systems being made." Although there is some truth behind this, it is an old tactic and I believe there is a better and stronger argument for Christians. I'm not going to spill the beans here, you'll have to check it out on my show.

This Monday on my channel I will be discussing why the God argument is much stronger and consistent than atheism. IMPORTANT: Next Saturday or Sunday, for those of you who agree or refute my argument, I am trying to hold a google chat forum that will air for my show next week (I'm trying a religious series this month).

Let me know your thoughts!

-Dylan out

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Collaborations forum since you are planning to make a video with others participating.^^

We have opposite beliefs~! lol! xD (There's nothing wrong with that. ^^). Tbh, there isn't enough evidence to prove God(s) does or does not exist. I personally find no comfort in thinking there is something "better" (heaven) after death because we truly do not know what happens to our mind when we die (other than obvious observations, such as our brain decomposing into the ground). Assuming there is something better when we are dead could perhaps make me less likely to do the best I can with the life I currently have. I'd rather float through life thinking it is my one and only life, and that I need to live it to the fullest -- it really isn't about Science vs. Faith for me. Neither side can prove anything other than "human's are very curious creatures." ^^

Reactions: Toast Gaming

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh man I'd love to do this. I'm not typically political on my channel but I think this would be fun.

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not religious, i think that religion has its place and I can see the good that it does for the people that need it but I just personally can believe, its not something that can be faked and in a sense i think it would be disrespectful to try and fake it

Micowean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This...will be interesting. No disrespect, but there have been countless debates between religion and science and religion just usually cannot defend themselves with factual information or with something outside of their holy book. Again, no disrespect. I am very interested in the direction you take your arguments and would like to see what points you have that others missed.:D