At the edge of youtube depression again lol need feedback

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Ok so yeah 4 years doing this thing and never reaching anywhere.

This is my stats:
1.8k subs that are mostly dead subs, barely get 10 views on the day video is uploaded.
100 - 200 daily views
view duration from 1:00 - 2:00 minutes
watch time... 2h - 4h daily

I have a schedule for all my different videos since I make 3 types of videos. Can't do more channel because I don't have enough time to maintain all of them and not enough subs either to do that.

So in general give me a full feedback of my channel heck, go all out on it I don't really care that much anymore and I just want to see what the hell I can do to reach out there since I really want this to become real.

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Throughout my nonexistent youtube career i found that a good tell to see wwhy people are sometimes not getting the views or the proper audience attention is to watch their most popular video and compare it to the newest one. Honestly i don't think people want to watch your gaming vids, due to a saturated market for gaming, you either have to make your vid EXPLODE with edits, shock value and an engaging theme, OR be a somewhat know gamer for something already which would give people a reason to watch you. Now the DIY video of a minion is REALLY COOL to me, because my hands grow out of my behind and i cannot make something like this nor do i have the patience to, therefore i watch you do it. Plus given that you include subs in spanish, you hit TWO types of audiences and that's always good. I'd say rethink your content a bit, and jump right back into it!
Good Luck! Hope I helped a bit!

Reactions: Shendijiro