Voice Acting At 10K Subs and NEED a Voice Actor

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to audition for this but I cannot figure out how to message you privately

Dice Rollen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you're still looking for people I'd definitely be up for this! I make videos of similar content & I enjoy narrating & voice acting. :)

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello people of YTTalk! My channel ApexTV is currently at 10,000 subscribers and is in need of a voice actor. Most of our videos consist of only text and we thought it would be good to have a voice narrate the video. If you want to narrate some videos that will be seen by thousands of people and get your channel out there, please reply to this thread or contact us using YTTalk's messaging system. We will give you the script and you can send us the audio file via email. Our channel is focused on paranormal videos (aliens, time travel, and more).

We will also be sure to advertise your channel. In turn for voice acting, you get visibility on your channel. This will be a great opportunity for both of us! Hope we can collab!

Thanks in advance!
I would not mind, my email is WizJager@gmail.com. i dont mind helping out.

darelynxz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it sounds cool ill try it out

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This still happening? I'd love to do some voice acting!

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How are you wanting the voice to be? Wouldnt mind dabbling with some horror/ghost conspiracy