Assuming that Youtube breaks in two parts...

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Fictional question.

Youtube breaks in pro and bro.

Pro for business and creators that want to have ads or promote or sell stuff.

Bro for a more "facebook" like function, you make friends no subs, easy messaging
No push notifications, everyone get an interactive community tab, bells and whistles.

The catch is that Pro is monitored and restricted, politically correct as they say.

In Bro mode you can speak freely, there are no dislikes, you can tag others,
make stories, comment with pictures or vids but you have no chance to earn money.

What would you choose?

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fictional question.

Youtube breaks in pro and bro.

Pro for business and creators that want to have ads or promote or sell stuff.

Bro for a more "facebook" like function, you make friends no subs, easy messaging
No push notifications, everyone get an interactive community tab, bells and whistles.

The catch is that Pro is monitored and restricted, politically correct as they say.

In Bro mode you can speak freely, there are no dislikes, you can tag others,
make stories, comment with pictures or vids but you have no chance to earn money.

What would you choose?
I’ll probably go bro,

The whole point of Youtube is having a platform where you can create content without being limited in your opinion..

If I want a Pro section (tons of adds, huge corporations, all that) I’ll just turn on the telly..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: videoeditgr

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro 100% of the time. Because it isn't like ad revenue makes you that much anyhow, most YouTubers make their money through merch sales or Patreon. I have no interest in the Pro side, but YouTube needs it because they have to make money to survive.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll admit I would be a sellout and go pro if the money could sweeten my life just a little.

Reactions: Fost

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think my channel would fit in fine in the pro version you describe not that I am in it for the money though. Iv been doing it for over a year now without being paid a single dime yet. But long term I'd like to to see my channel pay for its own expenses. I would have to choose pro