Comedy #AskAGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
First off, no you dont have to be a guy. Thats the part that makes the series fun.

Only requirement is good lighting and a average quality camera (your phone is good enough as long as its not all pixel footage).

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW MANY SUBSCRIBERS YOU HAVE, BECAUSE I WANT TO HAVE FUN, INVOLVE MY COMMUNITY AND KEEP THE BALL ROLLING.

Season 1, the pilot season ends on monday, I have footage for season 2 but i want to involve the yttalk community in it.

Currently there are only guys in the series because the women i know are not comfortable with the questions we get asked and i refuse to make my friends uncomfortable.

How it works :

• I send you a list of questions.
  • You pick from the list and record a 30 second to a minute response.
  • Send me the clips via google drive (Name each clip the question you are answering followed by your youtube name please, helps with editing)
  • I use pieces from the 30 second to a minute response within the video without changing the context.
  • I post it up and give you credit in the channel credits AND plug you within the video, either social media or your youtube channel itself (YOU CHOOSE)
  • We make more if you want :D (This series never ends, the community AND you can suggest questions in the comment section of any of the videos)

Reactions: Demarco PoLo

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like a great series! I'm 100% down.

Reactions: Sinc

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds lit, hit me up with some dumb s**t. Check out my channel and lemme know if you think I'd be a good match.

Reactions: Sinc

Demarco PoLo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
First off, no you dont have to be a guy. Thats the part that makes the series fun.

Only requirement is good lighting and a average quality camera (your phone is good enough as long as its not all pixel footage).

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW MANY SUBSCRIBERS YOU HAVE, BECAUSE I WANT TO HAVE FUN, INVOLVE MY COMMUNITY AND KEEP THE BALL ROLLING.

Season 1, the pilot season ends on monday, I have footage for season 2 but i want to involve the yttalk community in it.

Currently there are only guys in the series because the women i know are not comfortable with the questions we get asked and i refuse to make my friends uncomfortable.

How it works :

• I send you a list of questions.
  • You pick from the list and record a 30 second to a minute response.
  • Send me the clips via google drive (Name each clip the question you are answering followed by your youtube name please, helps with editing)
  • I use pieces from the 30 second to a minute response within the video without changing the context.
  • I post it up and give you credit in the channel credits AND plug you within the video, either social media or your youtube channel itself (YOU CHOOSE)
  • We make more if you want :D (This series never ends, the community AND you can suggest questions in the comment section of any of the videos)
[DOUBLEPOST=1509234958,1509234836][/DOUBLEPOST]Im Interested in being involved in your #AskaGuy series. I believe i have a lot of comedy and insight to offer

Katie Jade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
heya,
this is a sick idea, I'd be down to be a part of it if you want a girls perspective on any of your questions.
feel free to hit me up on email, katielongxo@icloud.com

Status
Not open for further replies.