[Ask] If you got scolded like this, whether my adsense youtube account can be active again

Maulan

Reaction score
A few days ago, I will upload vidio. But after enter the video manger, I see dollar icon streak. And I got an email like this
d.png
When I use the vpn to access youtube and my adsense. Email come in hours and the same day when I will upload a video. Now, icon dollar and monetize option is missing. But I do not violate copyright. Can anyone help me?
az.png
fg.png

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
A few days ago, I will upload vidio. But after enter the video manger, I see dollar icon streak. And I got an email like this
View attachment 38783
When I use the vpn to access youtube and my adsense. Email come in hours and the same day when I will upload a video. Now, icon dollar and monetize option is missing. But I do not violate copyright. Can anyone help me?
View attachment 38784
View attachment 38785
Hey!

It would seem you did something that you're not allowed to do on YouTube and that's why they have limited you account.
I would either contact or try to figure out if it will go away. (I don't think it will seems pretty serious)
YouTube does not want to monetize channels that have gotten strikes (or minor restrictions) in the future.

So it might be your best bet to stop using a VPN and start a new account.
But try to contact them and ask what's up.

Regards
Kevin

Maulan

Reaction score
Hey!

It would seem you did something that you're not allowed to do on YouTube and that's why they have limited you account.
I would either contact or try to figure out if it will go away. (I don't think it will seems pretty serious)
YouTube does not want to monetize channels that have gotten strikes (or minor restrictions) in the future.

So it might be your best bet to stop using a VPN and start a new account.
But try to contact them and ask what's up.

Regards
Kevin
Thx Kavin,
How do I contact them?through the youtubeforum??HTTPS*//productforums* google*com/forum/forum/youtube#!

I am confused,my accountis suspendedtemporarily or dibanned
If I click txt "adsenseHomepage" back to page like my image.