[ASK] Anybody knows how this guy made this?

cath_jo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is gonna be my first thread asking question.
Lets be straight. I was wondering if anybody knows how can you create this channel of song compilation without raises YouTube flag?

Here's the link:
youtube<dot>com/watch?v=Fx3wFI-usmU

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
You can't bypass the contentID system. It will eventually catch up to you. You can see to the right, below the title it has flagged as the song name that has been claimed.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm moving this to the copyright forums :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You can't bypass the contentID system. It will eventually catch up to you. You can see to the right, below the title it has flagged as the song name that has been claimed.
Haha yes you can, people have copyrighted songs without permission and there monetised and never get coopyrighted

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Haha yes you can, people have copyrighted songs without permission and there monetised and never get coopyrighted
Perhaps they aren't in the contentID system. Who cares? When is it ever going to be a clever idea to intentional commit copyright fraud and profit off copyrighted content? Google is damn good at tracking you and this is what gets you permanently banned from ever creating a Google account.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
This is a white hat forum. If you want to intentionally break or circumvent the rules, find somewhere else to do it.