Request Artist needed for youtube profile picture! *Meow*

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there! BrambleTalon here once again ! I been meaning to put this here for awhile but decided to wait until I actually posted more but I finally got the courage to post my thread!

Just like the title says. I'm looking for an artist who can draw (Tablet or Mouse or whatever you use!) my Mascot/OC/Profile Picture

If you look at my profile picture now it's of a red cat. I want an artist to draw me a friendly looking kawaii cat/kitty that's red and has an anime type style look to it. That's all I really ask.

If your wondering why I have a cat picture for a gaming channel. It's because my name BrambleTalon comes from a book series about warrior cats and. yeah.

I must of made this extremely dull and stupid *sighs*
Thanks for reading and hope you can help~
BrambleTalon
Out!

Reactions: TheBardKen

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
The meow adds a lot to this thread :p

TheBardKen

I am The Bard, hear me roar.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a friend who loves doing "kawaii" Specifically cats. I'll see what he's doing tomorrow as he already promised to work on something for me. If he's free I'll tell him about cat stuff. Don't hold your breath, if I deliver I'll send you a PM.

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The meow adds a lot to this thread :p
I was finishing the title up and I was like "Why the heck not add meow if its about cats! I love cats! :D)
I have a friend who loves doing "kawaii" Specifically cats. I'll see what he's doing tomorrow as he already promised to work on something for me. If he's free I'll tell him about cat stuff. Don't hold your breath, if I deliver I'll send you a PM.
A person who does kawii cats mostly? I never thought I would read such a thing :). Either way Ken thanks for the help even if you aren't able to get it thanks for just simply asking him.[DOUBLEPOST=1375909695,1375850292][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know how to re edit my thread but I forgot to mention an extremely tiny little detail! The cat can have any color eyes that you want to choose! as long as it looks....good with red :3 :cat2:

TheBardKen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was finishing the title up and I was like "Why the heck not add meow if its about cats! I love cats! :D)

A person who does kawii cats mostly? I never thought I would read such a thing :). Either way Ken thanks for the help even if you aren't able to get it thanks for just simply asking him.[DOUBLEPOST=1375909695,1375850292][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know how to re edit my thread but I forgot to mention an extremely tiny little detail! The cat can have any color eyes that you want to choose! as long as it looks....good with red :3 :cat2:
Alright cool, I was just about to talk to him now.

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Alright cool, I was just about to talk to him now.

I hate forcing people to do things but. I demand more videos from you Ken. There really good and I can actually sit and watch without my mind drifting out of boredom. Congrats to you and for being a great Bard!

TheBardKen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate forcing people to do things but. I demand more videos from you Ken. There really good and I can actually sit and watch without my mind drifting out of boredom. Congrats to you and for being a great Bard!
Thanks man, means a lot :)
I better check your channel out as well then.
My next Folklore video should be about Tengu next.
I'm talking with my buddy now, I'll keep you updated on his response.

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks man, means a lot :)
I better check your channel out as well then.
My next Folklore video should be about Tengu next.
I'm talking with my buddy now, I'll keep you updated on his response.

Hey. Just being true and honest! but your welcome eh ! :)
You don't really have to just your typical lets player like all the 1000 people out there xD
I've already watched all your videos haha. I'm pumped to see your next. I don't know much about folklore but I always had a huge interest for it. Also. that backup. It's gorgeous. I saw the guy/ladies shop hoping she would have another one sadly you took it xD
Ah I see. I don't know if there's a PM thing on this site..don't wanna keep messaging back and forth here incase people get angry xD

TheBardKen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey. Just being true and honest! but your welcome eh ! :)
You don't really have to just your typical lets player like all the 1000 people out there xD
I've already watched all your videos haha. I'm pumped to see your next. I don't know much about folklore but I always had a huge interest for it. Also. that backup. It's gorgeous. I saw the guy/ladies shop hoping she would have another one sadly you took it xD
Ah I see. I don't know if there's a PM thing on this site..don't wanna keep messaging back and forth here incase people get angry xD

I watched one, I'll check back later sometime.

Haha, thanks. I try to keep them short so I have decent viewer retention.

Folklore is so fun to read and check on. If you have time definitely check the source links I provide in the descriptions; they have much more info regarding the subjects I touch on.

Oh yea, I remember buying that backpack. They posted that they only had one and I requested she hold it for two days so I could get payed and purchase it. It's an awesome backpack, and the paint is incredibly durable; no scratched or flakes at all even after using for half a year.

Right, Well found his channel, I'll PM it to you. Just shoot him a PM and give him the details, tell him your the guy Ken mentioned.

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I watched one, I'll check back later sometime.

Haha, thanks. I try to keep them short so I have decent viewer retention.

Folklore is so fun to read and check on. If you have time definitely check the source links I provide in the descriptions; they have much more info regarding the subjects I touch on.

Oh yea, I remember buying that backpack. They posted that they only had one and I requested she hold it for two days so I could get payed and purchase it. It's an awesome backpack, and the paint is incredibly durable; no scratched or flakes at all even after using for half a year.

Right, Well found his channel, I'll PM it to you. Just shoot him a PM and give him the details, tell him your the guy Ken mentioned.
Thanks alot Ken!