Short Film Around The World [Film]

I'm interested, I don't have as much time available as I'd like so I'd like to have some more info, I have access to all the above except a green screen (my college might have one, not sure)[DOUBLEPOST=1377993983,1377993834][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm interested, I don't have as much time available as I'd like so I'd like to have some more info, I have access to all the above except a green screen (my college might have one, not sure)

Sure, if ANY of you would like to add me on Skype the name is your_shattered_hope and I'll be sure to add you ASAP, and get you up to date! Thanks! :D

P.S. We still need more people!

Sure, if ANY of you would like to add me on Skype the name is your_shattered_hope and I'll be sure to add you ASAP, and get you up to date! Thanks! :D

P.S. We still need more people!

Just saying, I'd like to know more info before I commit, don't want to let anyone down!

Just saying, I'd like to know more info before I commit, don't want to let anyone down!

Well, I'll just post it here! The main goal is to try and stitch together a film that is recorded in different locations around the world. Edit the characters and locations accordingly to try and make it as seamless as possible. It'll be a tough task, though one I'm willing to take.

I don't know if my camera quality is good enough for you, I can write and attended Skype meetings outside of school hours

Back