Short Film Around The World [Film]

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested, I don't have as much time available as I'd like so I'd like to have some more info, I have access to all the above except a green screen (my college might have one, not sure)[DOUBLEPOST=1377993983,1377993834][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm interested, I don't have as much time available as I'd like so I'd like to have some more info, I have access to all the above except a green screen (my college might have one, not sure)
Sure, if ANY of you would like to add me on Skype the name is your_shattered_hope and I'll be sure to add you ASAP, and get you up to date! Thanks! :D

P.S. We still need more people!

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sure, if ANY of you would like to add me on Skype the name is your_shattered_hope and I'll be sure to add you ASAP, and get you up to date! Thanks! :D

P.S. We still need more people!
Just saying, I'd like to know more info before I commit, don't want to let anyone down!

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just saying, I'd like to know more info before I commit, don't want to let anyone down!

Well, I'll just post it here! The main goal is to try and stitch together a film that is recorded in different locations around the world. Edit the characters and locations accordingly to try and make it as seamless as possible. It'll be a tough task, though one I'm willing to take.

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can do all, I probably get a green screen from the local thrift shop.
If that doesn't work you can grab some neon green poster board and use that.

I just wanna know whats it about.
It's not even in pre-production yet. We are going to basically make a movie start to finish :D

97pokedude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I don't know if my camera quality is good enough for you, I can write and attended Skype meetings outside of school hours