Short Film Around The World [Film]

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello lovelies! CJ here, and I'm sending out an invitation to fellow filmmakers, actors, and really anyone else who would like to be involved in this massive project I'm working on. Now, before you get TOO excited, please note that this is just going to be a small team of about six-eight people working on this. I'll be listing a set of requirements down below, so have a look and respond if interested.

P.S. You do not have to live in the same area!

1) The ability to record HD video, and decent audio

2)Writing (this is just so I can have a co-writer if needed)

3)Access to a green screen (optional)

4)Able to attend meetings on Skype!

Well, that's about it. Once you're a part of the project I'll explain in more detail exactly what will be going on!

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Do you have to meet all the requirements or just one? Cause I'm good at writing but not recording.

Reactions: LyfeWithDragons

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have to meet all the requirements or just one? Cause I'm good at writing but not recording.
I'd like for everyone to be good at all of them! Though, if you can't, just being good at one is alright as well! :D

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would love to help you with writing but sadly I don't have the time (and camera XD) to record and I doubt I would make the Skype meetings :/ if you ever do need help with the story of this short film, I'll be glad to help you :)

Reactions: LyfeWithDragons

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to help you with writing but sadly I don't have the time (and camera XD) to record and I doubt I would make the Skype meetings :/ if you ever do need help with the story of this short film, I'll be glad to help you :)
Well, even as a writer you'll still be involved in the group that is being form.

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well, even as a writer you'll still be involved in the group that is being form.
Well I'm up for helping with writing. Just PM me on YT or on here with whatever help you need with the script or whatever :)

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm interested, I don't have as much time available as I'd like so I'd like to have some more info, I have access to all the above except a green screen (my college might have one, not sure)[DOUBLEPOST=1377993983,1377993834][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm interested, I don't have as much time available as I'd like so I'd like to have some more info, I have access to all the above except a green screen (my college might have one, not sure)