Are your best videos scripted or unscripted?

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
The nicest and more structured of my videos are scripted.

The funnest and most enjoyable of my videos are unscripted.

Take that whatever way you want but remember.
No one can be you, no one.

Reactions: Dado216

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Almost all of my videos are unscripted, the only ones that are fairly scripted are my top ten lists of places I wanna go!
I can guess it shows though, as I ramble and pauses a lot, which affects the quality of my videos. But that´s a part of me!

Maaru

Reaction score
My issue is I feel like I come off more sincere and act more like myself in videos I didn’t script and just was talking off the top of my head.
Heeeey Lasersgo! Just watched your channel and I liked your format. I have a business proposal for you and I will send a PDF file to your e-mail. If there are no letters there, check in spam. )

Regards, Maaru! )

Dado216

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve taken it upon myself to set aside an hour or two a night before I film a video to fully write out what I want to say in my video. I’ve only done this for the past 2-3 videos and filming those felt way easier than my normal ones.

My issue is I feel like I come off more sincere and act more like myself in videos I didn’t script and just was talking off the top of my head.

In your opinion, are your best videos ones you’ve scripted or ones you didn’t? And what advice would you have on coming across more genuine in scripted videos?
When I did my videos or when I do I don’t script them I just go with it and be myself that usually is the best outcome unless you want people to say a certain thing in the video or if you want to other than that I think not scripted is best

Reactions: Lasersgo

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm kind of in the middle, I put down phases and points that I want to cover, in the order that I want to cover them. I then just expand on them when I'm recording my videos, this works best for me best I make sure that I cover all of the points that I want to cover, while also not sounding like I'm reading off a script.