Are you growing slowly?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Everyone grows at different paces. I wouldn't let that discourage you as long as you are enjoying the journey. My first year on my current channel on Youtube only saw 44 Subscribers max. It took another 3 more just to get to 215. But to me it's not just about the numbers. It's about having fun and enjoying the content you create as well as others.

Jayppakk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's hard i haven't got the numbers i'd like yet myself but if you won't to grow your channel. you're best bet is by adding good content regularly, you will se progress and get there eventually...It takes time!

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
My growth has finally picked up this past week. I think introducing different style videos to my channel has allowed me to hit different audiences. It has been helpful in allowing people to see what all I may have to offer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have been uploading on a constant schedule, people are subscribing, but someone with less than double the amount of videos I have has 1.9million subs when i have 12...help, someone

AaronSonyi

Reaction score
I'm growing pretty slow. My first 3 months I got up to 125 subscribers because I have a lot of supportive friends. In the past 4 months I've gone up to 130. I realize that's a lot compared to more people but, my subscribers didn't come from random people finding my vids. Only 5 of them did. I feel like 1 sub a month is pretty slow.

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yup, growth has been slow for me. I have come a long way though, when I joined this site I only had 9 subs. The thing is, I just really enjoy creating content. I can't see myself stopping anytime soon. I love the process of creating a vlog from the beginning, all the way until the end. It's extremely fulfilling for me, that's why I keep doing it.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I grew very slowly in the beginning (I think most Youtubers do) so dont wory about it. every one says that it will get better when you reach your first 100 subscribers:) I dont know if that´s true but it helps on motivation that´s for sure. My growth is going better now but I guess you would always like it to be a bit faster

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't really add anything onto what others have said. People grow at different rates, I was lucky enough to ride a bit of a wave with a game release that took me to my 1k subscribers.

However, as others have said there is always the desire to grow quicker even though I should be happy with what I've got! Guess that's just part of the problem with such quantifiable growth data.

Also to add the starting growth for me was very slow so it took a good few months to find my feet and get going

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
After more than a year I finally reached the point to gain about one subscriber a day. So yes, its very slowly, but nice to experience!

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah i've been on Youtube for 3 years and it is a slow growing process but i think that's part of the journey and i just find it satisfying knowing i'm making progress each time though its frustrating MOST of the time.