Are you bored

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
whether sometimes you feel bored or lelha, after making a video day after day turns out the results are not as you expect. if in that kind of situation what are you doing? give me an opinion

4Reason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would should to look at every aspect of the videos that are not doing so well to your videos that have done well in the past. Looking back at yourself can be the best way to improve

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
If you're unmotivated & bored of making video's I suggest you take a break from doing them, because it'll feel like a chore & you definitely won't enjoy them anymore. Get inspired & motivated again, don't worry about the time it takes to get there. I took a really long break from youtube because I wasn't happy about my content & it felt like a chore. I came back this year & it feels great, i'm more passionate & serious about it than before & I'm learning new editing skills & filming skills to make my video better every time I upload :)

Reactions: chubbybots

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I turn on my favorite songs until I get another motivation and energy to work on the videos that are not working out.

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
That will be good days and bad days, sometimes even when i am bored, or tired i will try my best to stick to the schedule and power through. If i feel down i'll always look at roberto blake's stuff, his videos have helped me a lot. A break once in a while is good but don't take too long a break....i have seen youtubers who take a break one too often and the end up disappearing....

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My personal philosophy is to never force a video. When I first started off, I was very careless with what I uploaded, but now I'm incredibly picky. If I'm not feeling it or I record footage and think my commentary is garbage compared to my usual, I won't upload that day. My viewers are taking the time out of their day, whether it be 10 minutes, 20 minutes, or more, to watch my content and support me. If I'm delivering garbage, it's disrespectful. And it backfires. Upload one boring video, people will have lower expectations for the next, if that one's boring, too, they'll probably unsub or stop watching. So my advice is to make sure you REALLY like a video before you upload it.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Its a difficult balance really...there are some parts of the production process that I really just cant be bothered with but they're a necessity in order to get to the bits of the production I do like doing...I cant say I've gotten well and truly bored with producing content because Im covering stuff I enjoy, but I will hold my hands up and say that there have been times where I really havent felt like wanting to edit or record and I've sort of had to just to keep my schedules in check...if you get bored producing content i'd advise looking at different ways to tackle what your covering or to just take abreak and see what happens :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My personal philosophy is to never force a video. When I first started off, I was very careless with what I uploaded, but now I'm incredibly picky. If I'm not feeling it or I record footage and think my commentary is garbage compared to my usual, I won't upload that day. My viewers are taking the time out of their day, whether it be 10 minutes, 20 minutes, or more, to watch my content and support me. If I'm delivering garbage, it's disrespectful. And it backfires. Upload one boring video, people will have lower expectations for the next, if that one's boring, too, they'll probably unsub or stop watching. So my advice is to make sure you REALLY like a video before you upload it.
I do the same thing I won’t fim a video if I’m not up to it, like today for example I was going to film a video but I didn’t feel to good and when I fiim a video when I don’t really feel like it I end up trashing the video and having to redo it

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

KreativeVein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep working and improve 1 thing at a time, asking your audience for feedback always works.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Why would I make videos if they bore me? I make videos because it's fun and it lets me be creative, and making videos is a good time. If it turns into a slog, go find a slog that pays better than YouTube, LOL.

Reactions: PictureFIT