*Are These Things To Consider When Uploading?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We haven't had problems whatsoever with crap like this, but it may be preventing us from doing more maybe? But if it's enough for me to be curious, I'll ask it anyway! :p but should you consider the time when you upload and advertise your videos? Obviously the smartest thing would be to post at an active time of the day so more people are likely to browse by it with some more beautiful traffic! But I don't know! Sometimes we really don't care and will just put it up late at night when people in my area are asleep. With time, are things like this you guys consider to give your video a strong start or whatever? If not, what are some super important aspects about uploading so your videos are a bigger deal? For those who reply, you're very beautiful ;)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
We haven't had problems whatsoever with crap like this, but it may be preventing us from doing more maybe? But if it's enough for me to be curious, I'll ask it anyway! :p but should you consider the time when you upload and advertise your videos? Obviously the smartest thing would be to post at an active time of the day so more people are likely to browse by it with some more beautiful traffic! But I don't know! Sometimes we really don't care and will just put it up late at night when people in my area are asleep. With time, are things like this you guys consider to give your video a strong start or whatever? If not, what are some super important aspects about uploading so your videos are a bigger deal? For those who reply, you're very beautiful ;)
Timing is important. It may be 'rush hour' in your country, but if your country is a minority on YouTube, then it'll do no good because the majority of people will be in bed and your video will get washed away by the time they get online.

My advice: go by American time. Pick whatever American time zone you wish, but most of YouTube is American. So if you're speaking generally, look for the majority and cater your uploading schedule to them.

Reactions: theideascomeandgo

TheGamingHeretic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it's really based on your audience to. On my Vlog channel, I had a high number of european watchers - so I would post later at night (during the day for them) and get better results. It's also important to use thumbnails and naming.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
You best shots are 3-4 PM Eastern US time or Pacific time. That way you catch people at the prime hours. Pacific might be better, you get the west coasters who just got out of school and the east coasters who just finished dinner

Account_11297

#1 Best Gamer on YTTalk
Reaction score
I usually advertise at whatever time but every video uploaded at 7pm BST just to make sure that everyone is online at the time as this is when the video will appear in their feed! Otherwise by the time people come on it might have been pushed down lower and they may not see it.