Are these stats good for my first month?

Indie Corner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Started a music channel last month and i've been uploading almost daily. I've started sharing the videos on Twitter and Reddit, thinking on also sharing it on Tumblr and other platforms. So far this has only been a hobby of mine, to really get a hang of youtube. I would really like your feedback on my progress since last month.

(Last 30 days analytics)

I think that it's going well, seeing that almost everything is going up weekly. Most of the traffic is organic (Youtube searches, reddit, twitter) and I have no intention on buying fake views/subscribers.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Average view time of 1:53 is quite low in absolute terms but it depends on the length of your videos. Low view time is common when the traffic source is promotion on 3rd party sites like reddit.

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
On paper it looks great but without seeing the actual channel or stats for individual videos it's hard to say how much traction you're really gaining. And frankly, I think focusing on your overall view stats only (or primarily) for the first few months probably isn't as constructive as focusing on engagement, interactions, comments, subscriber loyalty, etc. But nevertheless, kudos on a strong start.

semaJL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Ok Doing great man keep it up

Indie Corner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
On paper it looks great but without seeing the actual channel or stats for individual videos it's hard to say how much traction you're really gaining. And frankly, I think focusing on your overall view stats only (or primarily) for the first few months probably isn't as constructive as focusing on engagement, interactions, comments, subscriber loyalty, etc. But nevertheless, kudos on a strong start.
It honestly varies, since its a music channel. Subscriber loyalty is really low, but I think that it will change in the future, I just need to be consistant. So far i've uploaded 60 videos and some have decent views (50-250 so far) and some are awful (under 20 views) and 2 have +1000 views. But looking at the date of video uploads I can see that the newer videos have better engagments, so im guessing its progress.