Are These Horrible Stats

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have posted about 6 videos so far and im really enjoying it, but i just cant help but know i only have 5 subs and thats it, is this really horrible stats for me, could i be doing better and how?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
not unusual at all. it takes a little time and a number of videos to get the ball rolling its kind of hard for someone to decide if they really want to subscribe or not with only 6 video's 20-30-40 should start painting a better picture of what they can expect from your channel. really the first 100 subscribers is a hard climb but you should start seeing some momentum around 20 and start seeing subs most every day by 100.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have posted about 6 videos so far and im really enjoying it, but i just cant help but know i only have 5 subs and thats it, is this really horrible stats for me, could i be doing better and how?
Give it time man, you're videos are great, I'm loving the production on them and you have a very obvious natural charisma which is bound to interest people. I'd say just keep making videos on a consistent basis and watch the subs roll in.

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is doing fine, don't worry about the stats. Keep making videos and don't let this thing bother you. Your video is great I would say so I don't see any issue in you in growing your channel. Post to other forum sites or other social media if you want to get more exposure for both your channel and videos.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel is starting great. It's always important to have your content out there. I think subscribers will come once they see more of your content. Keep up the good work. The view counts look pretty good.