Are there any good online thumbnail makers that require sign up?

I think the best way is still the 'old fashion way'. Create an unique template in Photoshop wich is easely changable with good layer ordening. When using online tools or any other software that contains pre-designs will never give you that unique look.

I agree with Urbex just use a photoshop and use images that can relate to your video and make viewers interest. Those online tools or software really doesn't help much.

I'm pretty proficient at GIMP now but I go to Canva every time for a simple pic like a thumbnail. I need to redo mine to make them pop out more but canva can do the job in half the time.

I like Pixlrexpress.com. It's simple and I can do most things I need for my thumbnails on there. If I can do it there, I is GIMP.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Are there any good online thumbnail makers that require you to sign up? Most of them I've found are free. But they are nosey want to know your entire facebook friends list and all sorts.. annoying.

Thanks for any suggestions. Much appreciated.
Thumbnail makers? If you're talking about sites that automatically generate thumbnails, you're probably not gonna get anywhere with those. If you want some free tools to make thumbnails, what I personally use is MS Paint, LunaPic, and Google Docs. LunaPic is online, no sign up, free, and provides a lot of tools to edit pictures. You can blur, adjust colors, brightness, add borders.. Very good tool. Google Docs, I mainly use that for layering. I can put the background image and then any other transparent images on top of it, so it's kinda like dragging and dropping. And then I screenshot that and put into MS Paint for finishing touches (like resizing to 1280 x 720 or cropping, etc.)

If you want some good fonts, Cool Text Graphics Generator is good for words. You can generate words for your thumbnail in custom fonts and then you can copy and paste that into Google Docs to move at will.

It's easy to get the hang up, and all free. I know there's other tools like Paint.net or whatever, but that's just my style. :p
Yeah I would say Pixlr is the best free program you can do almost anything you can do with Photoshop except for a few minor things of course you can even do this really cool glow that looks amazing and really makes your thumbnails pop in my opinion so just give it a shot and see what you think and what's up with this Google Docs that's a thumbnail maker I thought Google Docs or just somewhere to store files but anyway here are my two best thumbnails I made with Pixlr

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
was just about to diss the poster for this dum question/thread and then realised its me lol Original title is wrong as well. I meant are there any that 'Don't' require sign up. Anyway I was being lazy. Thumbnail creators are pretty useless and if you have to use your not really trying. I been making my own since i posted this dumb thread. No need to reply again. Thanks for all replies though.

Back