Are the First 100+ Subscribers the Most Difficult to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taraun Lekhi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I can't upload my gameplay in 1080p though, as I need to get a game capture first! So some of the videos I upload have to stay at 720p at the moment. But the 1080p ones are the ones that have better quality!

PakZoric

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
yes, I've been on youtubing for 7 months now and I am still waiting for my 100 subscriber mark :)
Ok thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1373063436,1373063380][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I got it easy because I only really started making videos by my 160th subscriber :) It differs for each person. Some people are just better because they have many friends to support and subscribe and others have it a bit harder because they don't know where to start.
Lucky :p! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1373063481][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think that the ride up to 100 is definitely harder than the rest.

I don't think it really speeds up until you hit the 1,000 subscriber mark, though.
Agreed. Thanks!

greatplays999

Reaction score
well it depends for me i got in a month i just started from amonth id say vids hellped quality helped and my giveaway u dont have to be fancy like me i gave away a ps4 it is still open in my channel if u wanna join u can just give awa a 10 dollars gift card anything would help

Jukenut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been on both sides. my first channel took 1 year to get 100 subs. It was hard but I made s**t videos. My main channel (This one) achieved 100 subs in 20 hours. It's hard but not impossible. If you make good content, people will subscribe. Also, it would get WAY easier after 500+ subs. Good luck.

Melissa Harden

Reaction score
I am litterally sitting on 99 subs right now and its taken me a year to get to this point, although over the last few months i've had a gear upgrade (camera, ring light etc) and I am much better with my editing software now, I am rubbish with tech and am self teaching so its taken a while for my videos to be better quality and i'm still learning now! I think its so true though, the first 100 is really difficult I am hoping that I will grow better soon, I also had a 3 month break, so only 9 months of uploading, where I obviously stalled but i'm on track again so far 12 subs in the last 10 or so days :)

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Personally yes, the first 100 was the most difficult so far. I was stuck for about 3 months on 50 or so. Then I got a surge in subscribers. Now I average about 2-5 new subs a day.

ShamusGuitars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I just started doing my channels about two weeks ago and I'm getting views and likes, but not any subscribers. I've got 7 on one channel and 5 on the other, seems like it will take a long time to get to 100.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, I just started doing my channels about two weeks ago and I'm getting views and likes, but not any subscribers. I've got 7 on one channel and 5 on the other, seems like it will take a long time to get to 100.
I was in the same situation, in fact most youtubers were/are. I never thought I would hit 100 in a year at the rate I was going! You will get there. Just work hard, learn what works for you, rinse and repeat

Reactions: ShamusGuitars

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am litterally sitting on 99 subs right now and its taken me a year to get to this point, although over the last few months i've had a gear upgrade (camera, ring light etc) and I am much better with my editing software now, I am rubbish with tech and am self teaching so its taken a while for my videos to be better quality and i'm still learning now! I think its so true though, the first 100 is really difficult I am hoping that I will grow better soon, I also had a 3 month break, so only 9 months of uploading, where I obviously stalled but i'm on track again so far 12 subs in the last 10 or so days :)

Hi and welcome.

The last post on this thread was in 2014. Please don't bump old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.