Are my thumbnails that bad?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your thumbnails are strong. If anything, and again pushing to have advice here, I'd say your titles can be more concise so that people can look at your title text, and your thumbnail text, and quickly put two and two together. But I'm a big fan of the thumbnails themselves.
Thanks man. Yes I know about the titles and have had a lot of thoughts about them. The reason my titles are like they are has to do with keyword research. I use tubebuddy so I try to find keywords that are searched enough but not imposible to rank high on. So thats basicly why the are that way

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have had some critique of my thumbnails saying that the don’t tell enough about my videos. That might be true to some extent but are the REALLY that bad? What do you guys think? Should I change my style or what should I do?
I realllllyyy like your portraits and the uniqueness of your thumbnails so i personally wouldnt want you to change it but everyone has their own preference D:

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the B&W sketch thumbnails. In a sea of multi-colored search results, yours will actually stand out more. Keep them!