Are giveaways good for small channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutorial Valley

Reaction score
basicly i will say no cause now each time youtubers see you they will call you the free steam key generator

Last edited by a moderator:

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know,,, According to guidelines, you are not allowed to do giveaways that will boost the number of your subscribers which makes no sense since @OldManTenno did that type of giveaway, got reviewed and accepted in the Partner Program. Normally his giveaway will be a red flag for youtube to reject his channel!

Here's the source: productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/NR-IurOqCvM;context-place=topicsearchin/youtube/giveaway$20questions

Funny thing is that I sent a message to Gleam.io and they told me everything they do complies with YouTube

Not sure if in the next Review OldManTenno will be safe or the people who reviewed his channel didn't pay attention to that. We can just speculate but it's kind of annoying that "rules" only apply to some channels and not others. I believe YouTube closed some channels for doing giveaways!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
basicly i will say no cause now each time youtubers see you they will call you the free steam key generator

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.