Are analytics not as detailed?

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all,

I haven't been uploading much the past year or so but I've been trying to get back into it. While playing around with the new creator studio beta, I'm finding I can't do some of the things I remember being able to do.

I remember being able to see what state in the US views were coming from (and other state related analytics), now I can only see totals for the US as a whole. I also remember being able to see which video caused someone to subscribe, while right now I can only see that they hit the subscribe button while on a video but I can't tell which video.

Am I missing something (I probably am, as I've been out of it for so long) or are analytics just not quite as detailed as before.
========================================================================================================

EDIT: I was missing something, I can see which videos caused people to subscribe.

Last edited:

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's way less information in the new analytics. Also, the revenue is understated by as much as 25-33%. You can (for now) still access the old analytics by clicking on "Creator Studio Classic" in the lower left corner. There you will find very accurate revenue numbers. Which begs the question, "Why do the two analytics put out by Youtube have significantly different numbers??

Last edited: