ArcSoft ShowBiz

xXxTJEERDSMAxXx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ArcSoft ShowBiz is the software that came with my HD PVR 2 and from what I can see and from the two video uploads I have done, it's a pretty simple editing software, my question is there anything more advance about it, that I just dont know about?

Thanks in advance!

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
not really it's as basic as it gets that software, I use Adobe Premiere Pro cs6 to edit so I have a bit more freedom :)

btw don't put those countdowns at the start of your video they're so boring :)

xXxTJEERDSMAxXx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
not really it's as basic as it gets that software, I use Adobe Premiere Pro cs6 to edit so I have a bit more freedom :)

btw don't put those countdowns at the start of your video they're so boring :)
Hey! Thanks for your replies and the advice! Yeah, the countdowns were with the ArcSoft, well one of them and I just wanted to add a little extra, but in at the same time thought it was a bit cheesy! But hey that's why I'm here, to learn and to grow :D

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey! Thanks for your replies and the advice! Yeah, the countdowns were with the ArcSoft, well one of them and I just wanted to add a little extra, but in at the same time thought it was a bit cheesy! But hey that's why I'm here, to learn and to grow :D
anytime! :) and yer you'll get a lot of help here :)

I also checked your channel out and its pretty amazing, keep up the good work.

Also subbed ya!
Thanks a lot :) I'll check out yours in a bit more detail later :) do you do commentaries?

xXxTJEERDSMAxXx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
anytime! :) and yer you'll get a lot of help here :)

Thanks a lot :) I'll check out yours in a bit more detail later :) do you do commentaries?
I want to do commentaries, lol, at the moment I don't, I just pretty much put everything I would say in the description.