• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

April Goals Met!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Have a question for you - I've always thought about doing some sort of VLogging channel, but people always said to not segregate from my gaming channel - it would divide my viewership. Do you find that to be the case?

Congrats! Have a question for you - I've always thought about doing some sort of VLogging channel, but people always said to not segregate from my gaming channel - it would divide my viewership. Do you find that to be the case?
Yeah, if you are wanting to do vlogging, create another channel for it. You don't want people subscribing to your vlogs and then receiving gaming videos in their feed (or vise versa).. they most likely will unsubscribe. So I say make a vlogging channel, and send your viewers that way! :)

I used to do vlogging and gaming on the same channel, and that's what happened to me. People would subscribe to my gaming videos, and then unsubscribe when they saw that I upload vlogs (Daily ones too, so that didn't help haha). I made the switch to a gaming channel a little over a month ago, and it's probably the best decision that I could of done. I now have two different audiences, and both channels have been growing since.

Yeah, if you are wanting to do vlogging, create another channel for it. You don't want people subscribing to your vlogs and then receiving gaming videos in their feed (or vise versa).. they most likely will unsubscribe. So I say make a vlogging channel, and send your viewers that way! :)

I used to do vlogging and gaming on the same channel, and that's what happened to me. People would subscribe to my gaming videos, and then unsubscribe when they saw that I upload vlogs (Daily ones too, so that didn't help haha). I made the switch to a gaming channel a little over a month ago, and it's probably the best decision that I could of done. I now have two different audiences, and both channels have been growing since.

Fantastic - I'll give it a go when I decide to make that jump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back