Gaming April Collaboration For A Gaming Group

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Renegade Operative. I've been a long time YouTuber since 2013, I'm seeking to grow, evolve and expand my horizons with possibly looking for some relaxed but diverse drama free individuals who shares the same passion as I do about video games in a group, social environment on our Discord.

I’ve always been interested in expanding my horizons for collaborations because networking, growing and enhancing a brand as well as making modest friends in the process is a gift worth savoring once a collaboration goes well.

Granted there’s some ground rules in play because I know everyone is not going to make it through the group process based on those rules but I’d like to see what can happen if we spark the right chemistry with the right youtuber who understands the vision of The Co-Operative Experience and how chemistry is important for this type of collab.

If you want to contact me about this and you're serious then please DM me here and you can see our channel in detail and gauge our chemistry for yourself.

Here’s some of our rules and regulations (No ridiculous requirements like needing a certain number of subs):

-Responding back is important: If you aren't active in replying, being alert to notifications and not keeping in touch then we can't take you. This is a serious inquiry so please be serious about wanting to participate. If you do not talk, if you’re not a social person, if you don’t like to interact then do not sign up.

-Hardcore Will Apply: Having an extensive background with video game knowledge is a plus as well as being non-bias to one particular platform.

-Group Activity: Plan to be somewhat active in our Discord gaming group. (No extreme inactivity.) If our gaming group is not for you then we give people a chance to opt out or we will remove dead members entirely.

-Leave Drama At The Door: Be drama free and open minded to disagreements and opinions. Be able to take a joke as well, our group is not for those who can’t handle witty banter.

-By The Gamers, For The Gamers: We’re primarily a PC/PS4 group. We play all types of games ranging from RPGs, Shooters and fighting games on these platforms. The channel should give you a good idea in the “contact” section along.

-Hit and Run: Don't be a hit and runner. (A person who wants others to view their YouTube channel with no interaction.)

-Communication: Have a Discord account. We do not use Skype anymore for gaming group purposes.

-Age Range and Subscribers: 16+ must be mature/Subs don’t matter.

-Timezone: We’re mostly in the United States, Eastern Standard Time. We do also have an EU group as well so no one from the EU or UK will be left behind.

-Background Check: Have a YouTube or Twitch at the ready. The chances of someone getting into our group without them or not being able to talk to us in voice on Discord to gauge their character will be painstakingly low.