• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Approaching 3,000 Subs!! Over 600K Views

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I just recently passed 2,500 subscribers on my channel, Realm of Unknown, and just a few days later am already approaching 2,600. At this rate, I hope to reach that 3,000 mark very soon.

On top of all that, my channel finally reached over 600K views in total! Granted, a huge portion is given to a State Farm ad that I ran, but still, all was from my content and I can not be more happy or proud of the community and myself for sticking with it this long. There were two sorts of Hiatus' but over the past two years, I've just seen a very slow but steady increase in following. So for that, I am extremely grateful, thank everyone who has supported me thus far.

constant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just recently passed 2,500 subscribers on my channel, Realm of Unknown, and just a few days later am already approaching 2,600. At this rate, I hope to reach that 3,000 mark very soon.

On top of all that, my channel finally reached over 600K views in total! Granted, a huge portion is given to a State Farm ad that I ran, but still, all was from my content and I can not be more happy or proud of the community and myself for sticking with it this long. There were two sorts of Hiatus' but over the past two years, I've just seen a very slow but steady increase in following. So for that, I am extremely grateful, thank everyone who has supported me thus far. -QUOTE

well done man, keep striving a prospering ! Just checked out your channel i love it, but quick question, how long did it take you to get from five hundred to one thousand and also one thousand to two thousand , and do you have any tips when it comes to promoting yourself or when it comes to getting people to subscribe to your channel, i find its a hard sell sometimes to get people to press that subscribe button

Reactions: Realm Unknown

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other

On top of all that, my channel finally reached over 600K views in total! Granted, a huge portion is given to a State Farm ad that I ran, but still, all was from my content and I can not be more happy or proud of the community and myself for sticking with it this long. There were two sorts of Hiatus' but over the past two years, I've just seen a very slow but steady increase in following. So for that, I am extremely grateful, thank everyone who has supported me thus far. -QUOTE

well done man, keep striving a prospering ! Just checked out your channel i love it, but quick question, how long did it take you to get from five hundred to one thousand and also one thousand to two thousand , and do you have any tips when it comes to promoting yourself or when it comes to getting people to subscribe to your channel, i find its a hard sell sometimes to get people to press that subscribe button
Honestly, I do not remember, it has been rather consistent for a while, but there have been a few spikes. I try to do some trending topics here and there to get viewers on board. But I have been doing this for over two years now, so its a slow climb