Appearance

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah totally, I'm sure some people might only be on YouTube for seeing hot girls, period, but you don't want those people to watch your vids and you don't need them. This is youtube where people watch videos, not a dating site. This doesn't mean you should just get out of bed and go right in to filming a video, with messy hair and all that but definitely don't let looks hold you back girl!!

Reactions: Lizzeelive

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont know what you look like but I am a big dude. I was worried about comments but I have never received any hate about my appearance.
I also watch Boogie2988 who is a massive dude and he does get comments on his size but he has more people defending him.
He ignores the haters and so would I and so should you.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont know what you look like but I am a big dude. I was worried about comments but I have never received any hate about my appearance.
I also watch Boogie2988 who is a massive dude and he does get comments on his size but he has more people defending him.
He ignores the haters and so would I and so should you.
Thank You! I definitely need the encouragement
Yeah totally, I'm sure some people might only be on YouTube for seeing hot girls, period, but you don't want those people to watch your vids and you don't need them. This is youtube where people watch videos, not a dating site. This doesn't mean you should just get out of bed and go right in to filming a video, with messy hair and all that but definitely don't let looks hold you back girl!!
Thanks! I won't let anything hold me back.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your content is good appearance aint a thang. Good luck with your channel!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The reality is good looks help growth but it's not a reason for people to not subscribe if you aren't good looking. If people don't subscribe because they don't like the way you look then you don't need those subs anyways.
This. In its entirety.

YouTube is a visual platform, therefore things and people that please and/or catch the eye straight away will prompt more engagement. However! That doesn't mean you won't ever draw in an audience if you don't meet someone's standards of beauty - ultimately, they will follow you based on the content and presence you're putting out there, so focus your energy into your craft and it'll soon pay off.

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You just need to show your amazing personality, and nobody will care about looks! Just be yourself, and people will be able to see what you're like.

Julia and Claire