Appearance

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I am not the prettiest or skinniest girl on the planet and I want to know if appearance affects channel growth I guess. Will people not subscribe because the just don't like your appearance? I'm just curious. I don't really care about appearance but do most people?

Reactions: Eva Jupiter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
So, I am not the prettiest or skinniest girl on the planet and I want to know if appearance affects channel growth I guess. Will people not subscribe because the just don't like your appearance? I'm just curious. I don't really care about appearance but do most people?
The reality is good looks help growth but it's not a reason for people to not subscribe if you aren't good looking. If people don't subscribe because they don't like the way you look then you don't need those subs anyways. Just be yourself and let people like you for who you are not your looks. Good luck :)

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's all about your personality! when im looking for new channels i dont really care how they look to be totally honest. If they are funny or real i will like them and it depends on their personaility. Don't worry about looks an all that, seriously.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Absolutely not, Lizz. On YouTube i watch people who get to the point. no long rambling about something i didn't click the video for. On top of that, it has to be interesting. I don't care what ya look like! lol

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't think it matters. Well, not to me anyway. I subscribe because I like the person and content.

Reactions: Lizzeelive

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, people are shallow creatures. However, it only works with personality. You could look like the perfect human being, but if you don't have personality it won't help you one bit on YouTube.

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have seen many beautiful and dull faces, when I compare, its all about CONFIDENCE and PERSONALITY. If you make videos with 101% confidence, you will be able to breakthrough your views. Say something weird, over analyze the things, then see APPEARANCE won't be counted. Its all that personality

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you are making good videos your appearance shouldn't matter. Plenty of big youtubers arnt the best looking, look at boogie2988 for ex he has 4 million subs. You should be fine you look like you put a lot of work into your vids.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are making good videos your appearance shouldn't matter. Plenty of big youtubers arnt the best looking, look at boogie2988 for ex he has 4 million subs. You should be fine you look like you put a lot of work into your vids.
Thank you.