Apparently I Am A Spammer...?

I've realised today that my comments are not appearing on the videos of one of my most watched youtubers. I have a feeling its because i copy-pasted a comment after mucking it up (Why i did not edit the comment i have no clue...?) Is there any way to reverse this because i used to have great little conversations. Do i just not comment on videos for a while or what...?

It might happen that you post a lot of times on that you tubers videos, that it might seem like it´s spam.
It has happened to me that someone has commented on my videos, and I replied to the comment, and later on that same comment goes to spam. Which is weird!

Doubtful. Once a spammer always a spammer. I get the same guy in my spam box all the time, even if his comments aren't spammy at all...

I know that if one person comments like 4 comments on one of my video within like 15min or something, a few of those messages end up in the spam filter, even if it isn't "spam" in that sense.

Just to clarify - is this your comment on someone elses videos or someone elses comments on your videos?

Back