Short Film Apocalypse Short, Need Help!

Alimistair

Reaction score
Looking for some help in creating a short apocalypse film, be it helping with filming, make up or acting. So far it's a team of four filming this (3 guys 1 girl), all aged 17-19 so similar age is probably best but can do with older for some of the scenes. Male, female, not really bothered just want some people to help us out. If you interested and wanna know more about this idea hit us up.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Make sure to give it some kind of story (e.g. run out of supplies, searching for new ones, getting into a conflict, ...) so that it's not just guys shooting at each other. This will already make you different from 99% of all other videos in this genre ;)

Alimistair

Reaction score
Make sure to give it some kind of story (e.g. run out of supplies, searching for new ones, getting into a conflict, ...) so that it's not just guys shooting at each other. This will already make you different from 99% of all other videos in this genre ;)
I've wrote the script mate and because I live in England there is hardly any shooting at all, that's not what I need help with, I need help with filming.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Looking for some help in creating a short apocalypse film, be it helping with filming, make up or acting. So far it's a team of four filming this (3 guys 1 girl), all aged 17-19 so similar age is probably best but can do with older for some of the scenes. Male, female, not really bothered just want some people to help us out. If you interested and wanna know more about this idea hit us up.
This video was featured on Animal Planet a couple years ago, they used it for a Mayan Apocalypse skit... They said she was preparing for the Apocalypse by digging a shelter! You can use the clip if you want, just credit my channel and put a link.

Alimistair

Reaction score
This video was featured on Animal Planet a couple years ago, they used it for a Mayan Apocalypse skit... They said she was preparing for the Apocalypse by digging a shelter! You can use the clip if you want, just credit my channel and put a link.
I'm sorry but if you've got nothing at all relating to what I am asking plz don't comment

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm sorry but if you've got nothing at all relating to what I am asking plz don't comment
Don't get your panties up in a bunch bro, I told you that this was on TV under an Apocalypse skit on actual, isn't your film about apocalypse?! Just for that you get a llama and you can't use my video clip.
underbite 2.jpg ..