Anyway To Boost My Views?

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty much the title. I am having a really hard time getting people to notice my videos and getting people to subscribe is even harder.

FusedFulkron

Reaction score
Ask friends and family. Post it here, and start talking to other users on youtube.

If you get talking to people I'm sure they'll check out your stuff - I've already watched a few of your videos.

Just keep at it :) We're at similar stages so I know what position you're in.
Fused

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Good content obviously. Interact with everyone that comments. Consistently put out content. Title and tag plentifully and appropriately. Write a long description that relates to your video. And join a forum which relates to your content where you can promote, enjoy, and learn.

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good content obviously. Interact with everyone that comments. Consistently put out content. Title and tag plentifully and appropriately. Write a long description that relates to your video. And join a forum which relates to your content where you can promote, enjoy, and learn.
Subbed as I love System of a Down and Toxicity is one of my all time favourite songs.
--- merged: Jun 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM ---
Pretty much the title. I am having a really hard time getting people to notice my videos and getting people to subscribe is even harder.
I wish I knew the secert.

Releasing content at Peak times ie for the UK it is 4pm & 7pm.

Time Breakdown

4pm is Peak for Facebook Traffic in the UK
7pm is Peak for YouTube Traffic in the UK
Also Midnight ( UK ) for 7pm EST in USA

So research your area for Peak Traffic times on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube and this can aid with the increase of Views and Subs.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Y
Yeah, although if you do a series you can build up a group of people who constantly watch the videos etc
That's a double-edged sword though. If it's a series, and people find you when you're far into the series, they're unlikely to start watching you. It can make it hard to get a new audience.

FusedFulkron

Reaction score
That's a double-edged sword though. If it's a series, and people find you when you're far into the series, they're unlikely to start watching you. It can make it hard to get a new audience.
Yeah, it all depends on what kind of series, how it's being done, the style. I know that personally, i don't mind catching someone's series late and starting at the beginning. Your best bet is to keep doing what you enjoy and everything else is a bonus :)

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I upload so many different Games and Vids as I don't want just 1 type of Sub.

Gears, Call of Duty, Forza, DiRT, Madden, BF3, FIFA, Vlogs, Let's Natter, Edits etc thus giving me a wider scope.

Wolf Bracker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed a slight increase in my views, when I started watching other people's videos and leaving nice comments. And, for the most part, when someone leaves a comment on any of my videos. I go and watch one or two of there's and leave a nice comment and nice feedback. It's does help. I look it this way, if someone takes the time to watch one of my videos. I really want to return the favor.