Anyone who can critique game commentary?

NoChainzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just recently got into recording and commentating over my gameplays. That being said, I know that I am somewhat of an amateur. So, could one or more of you could critique my video and commentary and let me know what I could improve on so that I can evolve as a commentator?

www.youtube.com/NoChainzz

- No Chainzz

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm no professional but I think you talk rather well, I think the only thing for me as a viewer/listener is I think you sound kinda bored or tired, I watched the video in your signature so that could have been a one off. I think if you sounded a bit more upbeat that would really improve the chances of someone staying and enjoying your videos. Hope that helps :)

NoChainzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm no professional but I think you talk rather well, I think the only thing for me as a viewer/listener is I think you sound kinda bored or tired, I watched the video in your signature so that could have been a one off. I think if you sounded a bit more upbeat that would really improve the chances of someone staying and enjoying your videos. Hope that helps :)
Thats exaclty what I wanted, man. Thanks a lot and I'll make it my duty to sound UPBEAT when I commentate. The only thing is I do most of my commentating at night. LOL. so I cant scream and stuff. Thanks A LOT though.

Reactions: Michael