Gaming Anyone Welcome....Kinda.

TravJamHunt

Reaction score
Sup guys, my name is TravJamHunt but not really. It's travis. I have 103subs and just recently finished taking a break from youtube and would like to collab with anyone on a few of my favorite games. I play
CS:GO
Rocket League
Gauntlet
Cards Against Humanity
Shell Shock Live
Who's Your Daddy
ect...

I'm looking for anyone who wants to play. Doesn't matter how often you upload or how many subs you have. The point is to have fun and make some friends. Subs come later. My steam and YouTube and twitter and Instagram and Skype (maybe) are TravJamHunt. I curse and am kinda inappropriate at times. I'm 19 almost 20 and am from Salt Lake City Utah. Please hit me up if you want to collab. THx

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude me and my friend would like to collab with you. We play cards against humanity all the time and some others like golf with your friends, left for dead 2, gmod, etc. Hope to hear back from you.

MRInuzaki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm always down to collab would love to play some games with you :D

SaintMikal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I was hoping to do a Cards Against Humanity video tonight. Maybe we could work together.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool, tonight I was going to record a bit, you got a Discord?
Yeah I do its called but can't play tonight. Any other day, I will let you know when I'm itching to play. Have a server we can go on. You have twitter?