Gaming Anyone want to work together? (Gaming Channel)

JacoBerger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im new to youtube and was wondering if anyother channel wanted to work with me. Not like share a channel but like help each other out, and skype in videos or something. Im a gaming channel and am really interested. Im 15 and not interested in the sub for sub stuff, it is just stupid.

So just interested...

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I would like to work with you. My skype is slaysfichee. What games do you have? And when would you be free? I have PS4 (BO3, IW, Fifa 16, and Fifa 17), and PC (Minecraft). My gamertag on PS4 is Fichee_slays

JacoBerger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, whats your channel, I clicked Fichee_slays and it doesnt work.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's because it has the wrong link just type in fichee slays on youtube and you should be able to find it.
Sorry it doesn't allow me post a link other wise I would.

JacoBerger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool channel, but I started mine a couple days ago and have zero subs lol...

JacoBerger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How will i show you my channel, I cant post links, and its too small to find by name...

I know I play brave frontier, but I aint a weeb. lol

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I found your channel. Do you have a PS4?

amrzas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im new to youtube and was wondering if anyother channel wanted to work with me. Not like share a channel but like help each other out, and skype in videos or something. Im a gaming channel and am really interested. Im 15 and not interested in the sub for sub stuff, it is just stupid.

So just interested...
i, my name is Mahmoud Mohd.I well like to collab with someone else to make videos together. I use facecam
my channel (amrzas). you should be around 13 or more. you should be in puberty. the game I play most of the time is GTA 5 online .but any other game will work