Short Film Anyone want to voice act in an Gmod short?

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So I have written another Gmod short. I am looking for people who would like to be part of it. I will need 8 volunteers for a machinima about two old goons trying to clean up a mistake.

Here are some quick tidbits of info.
-7 Male actors and 1 female actor needed.
- Audio recording doesn't have to be perfect, but needs to be understandable. Good mics preferred.
- The script is downloaded able at mediafire. Link will be set up.
- If you don't want to download the script for fear of viruses, then I can send you a PM.
- Try out for any part you like.
- The deadline will be July 5th
- accents are not a problem.
- Major characters curse.... a lot.

I try to be good to the people who help me out and give them all the credit I can. My last video featuring a cast did pretty well, but I don't promise the same results. If you want to see check to see if I fit in your brand your more then welcome

Hope everyone partakes :D[DOUBLEPOST=1435409703,1435409586][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the script mediafire.com/view/ym9qx676dar66l4/loan_with_the_sharks.doc

ganeondorf

Reaction score
I'd be willing to do that! Seems fun, just send me the PM and we'll be up and running

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Intriguing, I think I'm good at impressions but I barely ever do them lol
lol no impressions are needed in this video, because I forgot to add Christopher Walken into the film. DAMN ME!

Nick Alexander

Professional Nerd
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested in helping out! I've always wanted to be in a gmod short film I watch them like all the time lol. I'll download the script and record the vocals later today and hopefully you'll like them. What would be the best way for me to get them to you? That is if your still looking for voice actors.

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'd be interested in helping out! I've always wanted to be in a gmod short film I watch them like all the time lol. I'll download the script and record the vocals later today and hopefully you'll like them. What would be the best way for me to get them to you? That is if your still looking for voice actors.
Thank you for the help and you can upload the audio file to media fire and send me the link. Also I recommend trying out several roles instead of just one.

Nick Alexander

Professional Nerd
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the help and you can upload the audio file to media fire and send me the link. Also I recommend trying out several roles instead of just one.
Okay will do, did you just want me to do a few lines for each character and then you pick which one I should be?