Other Anyone Want To Partner Up In Minecraft?

MrSpeedyChicken

Speedy Chickens Don't Mess Around
When Ever I Finish MY Minecraft Gameplay, I will Do A Multiplayer Survival GAmeplay. I will Only Do 50 Episodes Of It. In The Summer I MAke My Vids On Monday, Tuesday, And Wendsday, When School School Starts BAck Up (Becuase IM 15 YEars Old) That Will Change. IF U Do Want To Partner Up, If U Have A Server (That HAs Been Port Forwared On Minecraft) Please Pm Me The Ip. MAke Sure It Is White Listed So Only We CAn Be On There. I Dont HAve Skype. So MAke Sure U Have White List On True And Put This NAme On There: Shadow516187 THat Is My MInecraft USer. Thx For The Support.

... I Have Good Grammer... Its Because I Am Tired And I Cant Type Well At Night. Cause I Cant See The Keyboard.

Capitalizing the first letter of each word does make it hard to read.

I would like to work together some time. I can host a server and port foward it as well. But we need Skype or Steam or how else are we going to chat?

When Ever I Finish MY Minecraft Gameplay, I will Do A Multiplayer Survival GAmeplay. I will Only Do 50 Episodes Of It. In The Summer I MAke My Vids On Monday, Tuesday, And Wendsday, When School School Starts BAck Up (Becuase IM 15 YEars Old) That Will Change. IF U Do Want To Partner Up, If U Have A Server (That HAs Been Port Forwared On Minecraft) Please Pm Me The Ip. MAke Sure It Is White Listed So Only We CAn Be On There. I Dont HAve Skype. So MAke Sure U Have White List On True And Put This NAme On There: Shadow516187 THat Is My MInecraft USer. Thx For The Support.
hey dude i would love to do some stuff with you but i dont have a server (well idk how to get one)

Back