Gaming Anyone want to join me on our own minecraft mondays? With smaller youtubers? (can be other days also)

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've got 110 subs and I would love to join.
Im interested
i actually wouldnt mind joining in on minecraft as well if u don't mind
Can I join, I have 86 subs
You Can All Join!! https://discord.gg/Qpekp9A is the discord. You can be on the realm whenever you want, we will have a community area, and team bases. You get points for trolling, check out the rules channel in the discord. Every Wednesday at 6pm est we meet up and do challenges/minigames. Whoever wins the most that day gets a advantage. It will start out normal but as it gets more popular I will get a server and make everything modded. Check out the discord and say hi

WarriorOfFlames99

Reaction score
I want to create my own minecraft mondays, doesn't have to be on monday though we can all work out the details later. Depending on the amount of people there might or might not be teams. I do not know how to set up the minecraft monday thing, so if any of you know how to do this that be cool. I posted this to get us youtubers to join together and hopefully in the future if you of you know how to do this... we can all play!
Is this still a thing?