Gaming Anyone want to join me on our own minecraft mondays? With smaller youtubers? (can be other days also)

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi so I talked to Marshian on my discord and they said for a idea we could do a vanilla survival thing with teams and then move on to modded, I think it could be similar to mianite (its a series that captainsparklez did with other youtubers) Let me know if you think its a good idea, if not then tell me that you want to do a different idea, and check out the discord so we can work everything out (ex. time, date, idea, teams) My discord is: https://discord.gg/RZPJq9

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reactions: Double Break Biker
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heres my plan, we do a vanilla survival series like mianite with 2 teams we can each get on the server whenever we want but on wensday since people are busy monday and tuesday at 6 est, we go ahead and do 3 challenges the team that wins 2 out of the 3 wins some kind of bonus for future use. Also we could troll each other in the server, and for every troll you get a point. What do you think? (this is just a idea, if you like it I will set up a rule page for it on my discord)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So this will be on Wednesday because some people are too busy Monday and tuesday, I did edit the last text saying its on Wednesday but I just said it again just to make sure you know!

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
HEY! Yea im interested!
GREAT!! https://discord.gg/Qpekp9A is the discord. You can be on the realm whenever you want, we will have a community area, and team bases. You get points for trolling, check out the rules channel in the discord. Every Wednesday at 6pm est we meet up and do challenges/minigames. Whoever wins the most that day gets a advantage. It will start out normal but as it gets more popular I will get a server and make everything modded. Check out the discord and say hi