Gaming Anyone want to join me on our own minecraft mondays? With smaller youtubers? (can be other days also)

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to create my own minecraft mondays, doesn't have to be on monday though we can all work out the details later. Depending on the amount of people there might or might not be teams. I do not know how to set up the minecraft monday thing, so if any of you know how to do this that be cool. I posted this to get us youtubers to join together and hopefully in the future if you of you know how to do this... we can all play!

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I’m down to join this! I’ve been looking for a few people to play Minecraft with so I can kick start my gaming channel (right now I have a vlog channel but would love 2 channels). The only issue might be that I’m deployed to Germany so time schedule would be a little off

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aye I only have a couple of subs I would love to play with you
i would love to do some mincraft with a group of people
I’m down to join this! I’ve been looking for a few people to play Minecraft with so I can kick start my gaming channel (right now I have a vlog channel but would love 2 channels). The only issue might be that I’m deployed to Germany so time schedule would be a little off
the discord for us to chat and work everything out is https://discord.gg/RZPJq9 Right now I currently have 4 people wanting to join not including myself

Reactions: Bruman