Gaming Anyone wanna record with me?

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for a new person to record with, so I've turned to the forums in hopes of finding one that I will enjoy recording with. I play both PC and PS3 so those are some requirements I guess. All in all if you wanna play just tell me :) Thanx in Advance!!
I sent you a YouTube message :)

Thunduh

Reaction score
do you play Black Ops II on PS3? I'd be glad to play with you sometime if ya do

xassainx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i added u on steam i saw 3 games we could do Minecraft STARWARS BATTLEFRONT 2 and Ace Of Spades o and did i mention STARWARS

ScruffyJr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i added u on steam i saw 3 games we could do Minecraft STARWARS BATTLEFRONT 2 and Ace Of Spades o and did i mention STARWARS
Sadly I couldn't get into Starwars, a friend bought it for me but I may just have to give it more time

xassainx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sadly I couldn't get into Starwars, a friend bought it for me but I may just have to give it more time
well we can always play miencraft and ace of spades

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty much anything in this Steam list that's multiplayer:

View attachment 3736View attachment 3737

and or Minecraft and BF3 (I can not host a minecraft server)

Recently, I have been thinking of starting up a new Minecraft series on my channel
If you'd like to record with me, we have a couple games in common. (Minecraft, BF3, L4D2, Killing Floor and Pay Day and a couple others). If you want I can add you on Steam and we can talk there. It's up to you.