Gaming Anyone wanna play? [PS4, MUST HAVE WORKING MIC]

Flick Six

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, what's up everyone, let me give you a little backstory to why I'm doing this. So my youtube channel recently hit 100 subs and I want to keep a consistent upload schedule (two vids/week) but my friend that I do the channel with has been constantly bugging me about doing a WWE 2k19 universe mode series but I'm completely against it because I strongly feel that if we were to do the series (each episode will take days to edit) nobody will watch it because WWE 2k isn't really that popular of a game.

So I was wanting to know if anyone around my subscriber mark would want to do some sort of gaming collab with me and I'm willing to do whatever as long as it's different from anyone else (because that's what I pride myself on doing).

Also if I need to purchase a game, I will.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, what's up everyone, let me give you a little backstory to why I'm doing this. So my youtube channel recently hit 100 subs and I want to keep a consistent upload schedule (two vids/week) but my friend that I do the channel with has been constantly bugging me about doing a WWE 2k19 universe mode series but I'm completely against it because I strongly feel that if we were to do the series (each episode will take days to edit) nobody will watch it because WWE 2k isn't really that popular of a game.

So I was wanting to know if anyone around my subscriber mark would want to do some sort of gaming collab with me and I'm willing to do whatever as long as it's different from anyone else (because that's what I pride myself on doing).

Also if I need to purchase a game, I will.
Soooo play apex and many free games on ps4 cause im down XD