Services Anyone wanna intro?

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, dude, looks like you have a lot of work here! :cool:
Can I please kindly add to it? Of course, if you're still making intros that is. But if you're too busy, you don't have to make one for me. However, if you're not, I'd like to request an intro as well. It'd be cool if it had my channel name - AYRENvids, but for anything else, I don't really have any special wishes, so you can get your creativity on :bounce:

Ben Hadley

MrLootsAlot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Wow, dude, looks like you have a lot of work here! :cool:
Can I please kindly add to it? Of course, if you're still making intros that is. But if you're too busy, you don't have to make one for me. However, if you're not, I'd like to request an intro as well. It'd be cool if it had my channel name - AYRENvids, but for anything else, I don't really have any special wishes, so you can get your creativity on :bounce:
I will defintley get working on that. :)
You are about the 4th person in line, and I've been taking a little break, but I'm working on them as soon as I get home. You should get it within a few days. :)

flub

Reaction score
Okay guys, so I recently figured out my love for creating/editing videos. I'm not exactly a n00b, but I'm not a professional, either. You can say I'm...amateur. :)
Anyways, I would like to experiment with creating an intro. The editing programs I have are Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects CS5. Please, for those of you who reply to this, don't expect and amazing intro, just something I'll try to mess with for a few hours. Thanks. :D
I'd love it if you made me an intro! :D I've only had a picture with some music as my intro seeing as I don't have vegas or cs5 :( If you could I'd like it to say "An awesome video"..."presented to you by Flub!!" I'd be awesome if you could make one! :D thanks -flub

SneakeySneaks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure, I'd like (if you are not already overflowed with them) an intro. Pm me on YOUTUBE if you have any questions or things.
I would like it to say "SneakeySneaks" With the subtitle "Everything Ninja" somewhere in it.
Thanks SO much for the time you put into all of these.

codesignofficial

CodesignOfficial
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all if you need any help on good 3d and 2d intros and backgrounds, pm me.
i am not free but not expensive too, for a good job.
cheers mates.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Man I sent my request via email. :)

MissingASoul

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey is it Possible you could make me an intro saying Missing A Soul with mabye purple and black colours also could it have something to do with Minecraft mabye if im not asking to much :) i hope you can make it thanks :)

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh wow, you've had a lot of responses. Are you still adding to the list?