Gaming Anyone wanna do a Minecraft map/minigame together?

GigFlint

Loving YTtalk
I really want to meet other YouTubers that do what I do. I have around 66 subscribers and get a decent amount of views so we could help eachother out!
If we will be doing a minigame we'd need more people I'm not sure how many that depends on the minigame.
If we're doing a map we could do it co-op or up to 4 people.
Or we could do Hunger Games which can be up to however many people.

And I'm 14, just saying xD

Thanks for reading guys if your interested just leave a reply.

I've not done anything gaming-wise because I don't have a capture card, but if you need players something like Hunger Games, I'm game. Obviously understand I don't do minecraft as standard so I'm not really ideal for this. :p

I'm down! I'm actually starting on a gaming channel tonight to add to my personal channel. So I'm trying to do as many collabs as possible atm xD

Not sure, well so far we have NekroBear, and Zesty Mike.
So 3 people not bad, we could do a map unless we find more people.
Anyone else wanna join?[DOUBLEPOST=1372274881,1372272085][/DOUBLEPOST]skydaz.com/wipeout-mini-game-map-for-minecraft/
We'll be playing this guys! Whoever gets the best time wins, and if it goes well maybe we'll make some more videos together! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1372274914][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and last chance, we'll only have up to 4 people for this so, if you wanna join nows the chance!
What's your Skype guys?

If you don't fill the fourth slot count me in (if you're cool with it).

Oh I forgot about you! Lol
You'll be our fourth person! Hooray
I'll need your Skypes so we can talk about when we're gonna do it and to talk to eachother when we actually do it xD Either that or add me, GigFlint

Oh I forgot about you! Lol
You'll be our fourth person! Hooray
I'll need your Skypes so we can talk about when we're gonna do it and to talk to eachother when we actually do it xD Either that or add me, GigFlint

Sorry man I never got notified that you responded to my post xD Anyways I just added you.

Back